- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
THIS SO MUCH THIS
Still on Tinychat, I’m not giving up on this. Even if it kicks me out every 5 mins.
you know how in musicals the couple will start singing the same song no matter how far apart they are
what if that happened in real life
what if you were just at a restaurant one day and you started rANDOMLY SINGING because your soulmate decided to sing a duet in the shower
Omfg! What if this is why you get a song stuck in your head! Because your soulmate is singing it somewhere!
IT GOT BETTER
My soulmate REALLY REALLY likes Pearl Jam then.
(Source: candlelion, via nabooliola)
I just want to wear big sweaters and leggings, read books, get tattoos travel, listen to records, drink tea and just be a free fucking spirit but no I have to get a finish school and get a job and associate with society and ughhhh
"You know those girls everyone loves to shit all over? The ones who really fucking love something? Those girls, man. They take all that energy, all that circulating fire in their veins, and instead of letting it destroy them, they choose to love, ferociously. Be it a band, or a book, or a series of films. They do it to keep themselves sane, and yet we mock them for it. Teenage girls find a buoy for themselves in the sea of emotional ruin, and they hold on tighter than anyone else."
— Segment of “Why I Fucking Love Teenage Girls (A Personal Essay from an Almost Adult)” (via darren-criss)
(Source: undercovercostumeparty, via troptard)